St Barnabas Stewardship Campaign for 2017
Come to the Banquet!
Our year-long pilgrimage is nearly at its end and we can now look forward to returning to our beautifully renovated church home in early November! This is an exciting time as we renew our vision of who we are and will become as we conclude our journey back home. We are all invited to “come to the banquet” of all the spiritual nourishment that awaits us and that will fuel us as we manifest our vision of a welcoming, inclusive, and growing church. We keep with us that which is valued and sacred: our Prayer and Worship, Service, Hospitality and movement in continuous Formation as a parish community. These four sub-themes are the guiding lights as we prayerfully explore what can be our stewardship of St. Barnabas Parish this year. Each year, our stewardship season reminds us of the vibrant ministries that form the foundation of our church community. So, please join us in this year’s “Come to the Banquet” Stewardship Campaign. As you pledge, consider how many ways you can commit to supporting this vital community! (See the entire Letter to the Parish from Chris Schmidt and Jim Banks)
Goals of the 2017 Campaign
- To sustain and grow our ministries next year, the goals of our campaign are $365,000 in pledged income. This goal represents a 10% increase over last year’s received pledges income. This is a realistic goal that, if attained, will place St. Barnabas on sound financial footing for 2017.
- The Stewardship Campaign runs from October 23 - November 20, 2016.
- We would appreciate receiving all completed pledge forms by November 21, 2016.
- An online form can be completed and submitted electronically:
- The form can be downloaded here and printed out
- Paper pledge forms are available from the church
How to pay for your pledge
- Setup your recurring gift online (New for 2016!). You'll need:
- A "Barnabite" online member account. (Learn More)
- If you intend to give via electronic check (preferred), your Bank Routing Number and Account Number. (Learn More)
- If you intend to give via debit or credit card, you'll need to have the card handy
- Click here to get started! (You'll need your email address and member password)
- Bring your payments on Sundays, or mail your payments to
St Barnabas Episcopal Church
1280 Vine St
Denver CO 80206
- Make arrangements for your own bank to send the payments, or
Please contact Chris Schmidt, Jim Banks or the Church Office if you need assistance.