Grocery Card Gift Cards Fundraiser
A No-Brainer Fundraiser
Everyone needs groceries, why not let a percentage of the money you are already spending go towards supporting St. Barnabas?
When you make purchases for groceries, gas, or other items at King Soopers, City Market, or any Kroger store nation wide using your King Soopers Gift Card from St. Barnabas, 5% of all your purchases will go to toward our worthy programs and services at St. Barnabas.
The story behind the card…
King Soopers reloadable cards are an easy, no-cost way to raise money for our church. You can quickly reload your card at the register before checking out and there is no additional cost to using the card. King Soopers gives St. Barnabas 5% of any amount you load on to your card!
Looking for a good gift idea? Why not sign-up for a St. Barnabas Gift Card, load it with any amount you want and then watch as the giftee supports us while enjoying their gift! Note: Make sure to let them know the card is reloadable.
To purchase $5 pre-loaded King Soopers Card(s), see Joe Megeath at the Grocery Card table on Sundays, call the office, email us or fill out the form below.
Easy Steps For Using Your Reloadable King Soopers Card
- Purchase a $5 card from Joe Megeath at the Grocery Card table on Sundays, call the office, email us or fill out the form below.
- Take your King Soopers reloadable card to any King Soopers or Kroger affiliate where you want to make your purchases.
- Reload your King Soopers card (in any amount up to $500 at a time) right at the register in any store or at the customer service desk. Each card directly benefits St. Barnabas
- When you reload your King Soopers card – RELOAD YOUR CARD BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR GROCERIES. It must be in a different transaction than purchasing your groceries.
- Use a debit card, cash, check or credit card to reload funds to your King Soopers card. Earn those credit card points or airline miles while you raise money for St. Barnabas!
- Any merchandise in King Soopers Store can be purchased with your King Soopers reloadable card including gasoline, with just a few exceptions (money orders, Western Union, lottery tickets, stamps, Tickets West, and other gift cards).
- Please also remember to not throw your card away unless they are past 90 days unused and expired. Cards must be purchased through St. Barnabas to be linked to our fundraising program.
- You can find out the balance on your King Soopers reloadable card four ways. Your balance can be found on the bottom of your receipt, you can visit www.gcbalance.com, call 1-866-822-6252 or a cashier can check your balance for you.
- Your reloadable King Soopers card is just like a gift card. St. Barnabas and King Soopers are not responsible for the value of the card if it is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- Your St. Barnabas reloadable King Soopers card is accepted at most Kroger affiliated stores throughout the U.S.A. This includes Kroger, Fred Meyer, King Soopers, City Market and more.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions at the bottom for more information.
Please complete the form below if you'd like more information on purchasing St. Barnabas Fundraiser Gift Cards.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does it work?
You buy a gift card from St. Barnabas for $5.00, and use the card to pay for purchases at King Soopers. The card can be reloaded for any amount up to $500. You simply give the card to your store cashier before your purchases are scanned so the reloading is paid as a separate transaction. You can also take the card to the Customer Service desk employee when you first enter the store. You can pay for the reload amount by cash, check or credit card (earn those airline and reward points!). The can then use the Gift Card to pay for your purchases at any King Soopers at any checkout line. You can reload the card again and again.
What’s the catch?
No catch . . . really! There are no extra costs associated with this program. This is a way for King Soopers to encourage shoppers to patronize their store and also for them to support to non-profit organizations.
How does St. Barnabas earn money?
Every time you reload the card, King Soopers adds that amount to our reward account. Once the total in any given month reaches $5,000, St. Barnabas gets a check for 5% of the total. It’s that simple. If we don’t hit $5,000 in that month, the balance rolls forward to the next month and continues accumulating.
How can I purchase my card?
These are sold on the 1st and 3rd Sundays after the second service or you may contact Carol in the office. Each card you buy has $5.00 pre-loaded on it for you to spend. Remember to get a card for your friends, neighbors, coworkers and extended family members, too!
What can I use the card for?
Use the card for any purchases at King Soopers (with the exception of some services and lottery tickets, other gift cards, etc.) including gas purchased at either King Soopers or City Market Fuel Centers.
How long is the card good for?
The dollar amount on the card never expires. However, if your balance goes to zero and you don’t reload it within 90 days, the card becomes inactive. You would then need to purchase a new card from St. Barnabas. If you reload it after it is inactive, St. Barnabas will not get credit for the reloads.
Where else can I use the card?
The King Soopers gift card is accepted at most Kroger-affiliated stores throughout the United States.
What about other cards sold at King Soopers?
If you buy a reloadable King Soopers gift card directly from King Soopers, St. Barnabas does not get credit. Only the cards sold by St. Barnabas are registered to give credit to our church fundraiser.